Bluefish 2.2.2 announced
Olivier Sessink
2012-03-08 10:41:51 UTC
Most packages are available now, so I announced Bluefish 2.2.2 on
various websites:

Bluefish 2.2.2 is largely a bug fix release with some very minor new
features. A regression in the search functionality was fixed, that
caused a segfault if a document with search results was closed. Multiple
replace with search results directly next to each other corrupting the
text was also fixed. The broken cursor positioning that ruined the
Zencoding plugin was also fixed. On the multiplatform front: on Windows
handling of the profile directory with non-ascii characters was fixed
and on MacOSX image browsing in the image dialog was fixed. Two GTK-3
related bugs where fixed: the CSS dialog was unusable on GTK-3 and the
right margin indicator was positioned wrong. Next to the major fixes
several small memory leaks where fixed. Next to the bug fixes some small
improvements where made. Startup is slightly faster using more threads
during startup and improving the document recovery. The annoying
scrolling of the side bar filebrowser in 'treeview' mode was fixed,
descriptions of language options where fixed, and some menu strings,
some HTML5 options where improved, accelerators and shortcut keys got
improved and translations got better. The new features: duplicate line
and delete line, and the Catalan translation.

regards,
Olivier
Wayne Sallee

Olivier
Olivier Sessink
2012-03-08 13:14:47 UTC
Post by Wayne Sallee
32 bit is missing at
http://www.bennewitz.com/bluefish/stable/binaries/mandriva/
sorry, my mistake, uploading that right now.

Olivier
--
Bluefish website http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/
Blog http://oli4444.wordpress.com/
Wayne Sallee
2012-03-08 23:19:06 UTC
You uploaded 2.2.1 instead of 2.2.2

Wayne Sallee
Olivier
Wayne Sallee
2012-03-08 23:25:17 UTC
LOL and that was my mistake. :-)

here you go:
http://waynesallee.com/downloads/bluefish-2.2.2-1mdv2010.2.i586.rpm

I correctly uploaded to my site the correct version,
but in my post I had that one listed wrong in the post.

Wayne Sallee
Olivier
Wayne Sallee
2012-03-09 23:01:15 UTC
I see you got that corrected.

umm,,,,,, you might want to put this one up:
http://waynesallee.com/downloads/bluefish-2.2.1-1mdv2010.2.x86_64.rpm
Then everything will be all nice and proper. :-)

(ducking quickly) :-)

Wayne Sallee
LOL and that was my mistake. :-)