Error with "search and replacement tool"
Roberto Bellingeri - NetGuru S.r.l.
2014-08-27 07:26:09 UTC
Hello everyone.

I recently experienced some problems with the search and replacement tool.

I attach a sample file in which I have inserted a few lines of PHP code.
In this file, looking for the string 'file' (with the quotes) and
wanting to replace with the string 'img' (with quotes), bluefish crashes
with a "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime error".

Also I reporting that if, in the search window, in the search field, you
select an item from the drop down menu, bluefish reports that the search
field is empty.

Thanks for your support.

Roberto Bellingeri.
Olivier Sessink
2014-08-30 07:41:41 UTC
Thanks,

I can reproduce this on Linux, so I'll start working on it!

Olivier
--
Bluefish website http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/
Blog http://oli4444.wordpress.com/
Olivier Sessink
2014-08-30 21:28:29 UTC
Fixed it in svn!

Many thanks for reporting this, it was a tricky bug, but because of the
short file you sent to reproduce it I could find it rather quick.