Bluefish 2.2.5 dmg
Matthias Haase
2014-02-07 08:11:26 UTC
Got this e-mail last night...

Beginn der weitergeleiteten Nachricht:

Datum: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 21:24:43 +0000
Von: Nick Tzanos <corelon-***@public.gmane.org>
An: matthias_haase-***@public.gmane.org
Betreff: Bluefish 2.2.5 dmg

Hi,

I tried dowloading the latest version of Bluefish (2.2.5) but I get a
forbidden access message. I do not have this problem with 2.2.4.

Cheers,

Nikos Tzanos
Olivier Sessink
2014-02-07 12:22:53 UTC
I tried to explain that in the wiki:

In Mavericks there is a system setting that only allows you to install
via the app-store or Apple signed packages. Bluefish is not signed and
not distributed through the app store, so you will have to disable that
setting.

I don't have OSX Mavericks so I can't describe it any better.

Olivier
Got this e-mail last night...
Datum: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 21:24:43 +0000
--
Bluefish website http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/
Blog http://oli4444.wordpress.com/
Jim Hayward
2014-02-07 13:47:41 UTC
Post by Olivier Sessink
In Mavericks there is a system setting that only allows you to install
via the app-store or Apple signed packages. Bluefish is not signed and
not distributed through the app store, so you will have to disable that
setting.
I don't have OSX Mavericks so I can't describe it any better.
I added a link that explains the issue to a bug report that was filed
about Apple's Gatekeeper message.

The link I provided...
https://kb.wisc.edu/helpdesk/page.php?id=25443

Link to Apple's support article about Gatekeeper...
http://support.apple.com/kb/ht5290

Regards,
Jim H
Matthias Haase
2014-02-07 14:02:47 UTC
Am Fri, 07 Feb 2014 05:47:41 -0800
Post by Jim Hayward
I added a link that explains the issue to a bug report that was filed
about Apple's Gatekeeper message.
The link I provided...
https://kb.wisc.edu/helpdesk/page.php?id=25443
Link to Apple's support article about Gatekeeper...
http://support.apple.com/kb/ht5290
Have both of these mails forwarded to him...
Matthias
Matthias Haase
2014-02-07 16:19:20 UTC
Am Fri, 7 Feb 2014 16:05:49 +0000
Sorry I did not myself clear. This happens when I try to download the
file from the server. It is the server that does not allow me to
download it.
Regards,
Nikos Tzanos
Nikos,

sorry, it was a simple permission issue, permissions were chmod 600
only, have this fixed since 2 minutes...
--
mit freundlichen Gruessen / from Germany with best regards,

Diplom-Augenoptiker/Optometrist (FH)
Matthias Haase