work towards 2.2.6 ?
Olivier Sessink
2014-03-24 20:41:03 UTC
Hi all,

we fixed a few segfaults since the 2.2.5 version, and we have some
translation updates, so we can do a 2.2.6 (minor) release. We could also
do some more work before releasing. Any opinions?

Olivier
--
Bluefish website http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/
Blog http://oli4444.wordpress.com/
Jim Hayward
2014-03-25 01:29:38 UTC
Post by Olivier Sessink
we fixed a few segfaults since the 2.2.5 version, and we have some
translation updates, so we can do a 2.2.6 (minor) release. We could also
do some more work before releasing. Any opinions?
I think because of what was fixed that we should go ahead with a quick
2.2.6 release.

With the new error reporting in the language manger code, the CSS
highlighting file really needs some attention. I also think we should
consider combining the generic HTMl and HTML5 highlighting files. But I
think that much of a change should wait until after a 2.2.6 release in
order to get more testing.

Regards,
Jim H
Andrius
2014-03-25 07:51:04 UTC
I agree that we need to proceed with 2.2.6. I recently had limited bandwidth to do some patches. Can we set the date of 2.2.6 release so I can plan my work accordingly?

Andrius
________________________________
Olivier Sessink
2014-03-25 20:36:47 UTC
Post by Andrius
I agree that we need to proceed with 2.2.6. I recently had limited
bandwidth to do some patches. Can we set the date of 2.2.6 release so
I can plan my work accordingly?
yes, but how much time do you need?

Olivier
Andrius
2014-03-26 05:17:34 UTC
One week from now would be great.
Andrius
________________________________
Olivier Sessink
2014-03-28 08:11:46 UTC
I think we can start a string freeze now, correct? Or do you plan any
string changes?

Olivier
Andrius
2014-03-28 16:12:59 UTC
No, I do not plan any string changes atm.
Andrius
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2014 10:11 AM
I think we can start a string freeze now, correct? Or do you plan any string changes?
Olivier
One week from now would be great.
Andrius